Want To Travel To China And Have A Stress Free Vacation?
Because of its rich culture and history, China has become one of the most desired destinations of many people around the globe; however, one factor that hinders their plan is the language barrier. Good news, you don’t have to worry about this issue because quite a few number of Chinese people can speak conversational English, so you can be rest assured that you would not have any language barrier on your China trip. With the number of foreigners in the country, it is no surprise that tourists and travelers are even more enthusiastic about visiting this beautiful country.
If you are planning your vacation in China, it would be advisable to solicit the services of an inbound China tour operator to assist you with your travel plans. China is a big country with many provinces which have their unique scenic spots and amazing places to visit. If you are not familiar with these places and want to include them in your tour itinerary, there are quite a few number of tour packages to suit your travel pleasure. Depending on your budget and interest, you can choose from a wide variety of tour itineraries. Common tour packages for a travel vacation in China could include:
• Classic China tours: these kind of tour packages are designed for a first visit in China, it features the main places to go and the must sees of China like the Great Wall of China and many historical sights in Beijing, the Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda in Xian, the Bund and Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai as well as the beautiful landscapes in Guilin, Yangshuo and the ethnic minorities of Yunnan.
• Nature and Wildlife tours: these are tours designed to showcase the best of China’s natural landscapes and wildlife. You will see interesting sightseeing like the Giant Panda breeding center in Chengdu province, the beautifully formed stone landscapes in Yunnan Province, train and rail tours on Tibet’s high rails as well as river cruises along the Yangtze River and Lijiang River.
• Adventure and Desert tours: Adventure and Desert tours are suitable for the adventure lovers and hikers; if you want to experience trekking in Tibet, Guilin and Yangshuo, Silk Road travel, trekking amongst local minorities in the wilderness of Yunnan province, then these kinds of tours are your best pick.
• City tours are perfect for short stays and weekends in China’s prominent cities; these include weekends in the historical city of Beijing, cosmopolitan city of Hong Kong, the commercial city of Shanghai, the ancient city of Lijiang as the as well as peaceful Shangri-la in Zhongdian.
• If you are the type of traveler who loves culture and want to experience a taste of Chinese culture, perhaps gastronomy and wine tours would suit your travel experience.
• Festival tours can also be arranged for travelers who want to experience a firsthand Chinese festival; these kinds of tours allow you to see the real significance of Chinese culture.
• Finally, for luxurious travelers who would love to experience China with an elite touch, Golf and Spa tours are available to ensure that you have a wonderful vacation away from the noisy cities in some far away first class hotel and resort. You can even request a beach tour to enjoy your vacation on any of China’s tropical islands, Hainan and Hong Kong.
All these tour packages can be arranged by the tour operator to ensure that you have the best holiday. Indeed, China can be a perfect paradise if you plan your travel itinerary and be certain that you visit at most twenty if not all of the cultural relics of China.
For more information about this article, visit Passport to China -China Tour and China Travel
Lola writes about travel and adventure tours for China Tour and Travels [http://www.passport-to-china.com] a foreign inbound tour operator in China.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Lola_Adewoyin/50604
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/493926
351total visits,1visits today