Where should you look at for a very different Holiday or Vacation ?
On occasions people call our offices having previously only travelled to very normal and un-adventurous destinations. As the UK Director of Operations for One World Tours here’s my suggestion for a few places you may consider for your next holiday or vacation.
- Egypt – Egypt is a great destination to go to if you are looking for your first very different holiday or vacation. The main places to look to vist are without a doubt, Cairo, Aswan, Abu Simbel and Luxor. All these places not only have amazing historical sites, but they all off great places to eat and both exciting and relaxing things to do.
And if you want to combine your adventure holiday with a bit if traditional rest and relaxation, then you can also add a few days and one of a number of resorts along the Red Sea Coast, also known as the Red Sea Riviera
- Jordan – Jordan actually borders Egypt so this is a great country to either visit in its own right or to double up with an Egypt tour. Another great advantage to Jordan is it’s a relatively small country and all the major sites follow a north to south (or the other way around) route. Jordans capital city is well worth a few days alone and by the time you add in Petra and the Dead sea, then a holiday of a lifetime awaits you.
- China – China really just has to be seen to be believed. It has everything and is a country of total extremes. At any one time all the seasons are available, so instead of having to visit at different times of year to see the different faces of mother nature. You can go any time and just visit different areas and see them all in one trip.
Places to definitely include in your visit are Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin and if you have time a Yangtze River Cruise is well worth the time (about 3 days).
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong may be small, but what it lacks in size in more than makes up for in passion and excitement. Hong Kong has a skyline that’s unmistakable and a feel that’s like no where else. The other great thing about this place is that it’s a perfect gateway into China, so you can definitely consider combining these two unique destinations. 3 or 4 days in Hong Kong is just about perfect and while there make sure you take in Victoria Peak, Aberdeen, Stanley Market, a ride on the Star Ferry plus Lantau and Lamma Islands and for the shoppers amongst you – make 100% sure to visit the Temple Street Night Market.
- Thailand – Thailand is a Mecca for shoppers and sun worshipers alike. It also has wonderful sites to see, incredibly friendly locals and also is very easy on the wallet. Many of our clients take in Hong Kong, China and Thailand, as it’s relatively close by plane and again won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Bangkok alone is worth a good few days as there’s lots to see and one hidden gem is Tiger Temple. Not for the faint hearted, but if you want a once in lifetime adventure, in this place you can go in with live tigers, there not chained so (technically) you take your live in your hands !
MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG
A guide to the world’s best airline tickets booking websites, hotels, vacation homes, apartments, cottages and more featuring the most amazing places. A selection of some of the best place in the world to start or enhance a hospitality search. START HERE!
Working at Home-How Do You See It?
“The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears orRead More